Thursday, December 29, 2011

Boston

Colin,

Mommy, Daddy, and Ava are in Boston. I know...land of the Sox, the Pats, the Bs, and the Cs, but also the land of Cousins Rua and Lizzie...they are why we came. We will not be away long, so no worries. Uncle Sean is taking care of things in Greenbelt, and when we get back home, Daddy promises to share all the adventures...starting with Ava staying up way past her bedtime on the first night here. Daddy is quite sure this is just the beginning of the misadventures of a four year old vs. a five year old, but rest assured, Daddy is holding his own in this weekend of estrogen...boy power!

I love you,
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I love Boston! I was stationed there on the USS Constitution for two years before I came out here to the Northwest.

    I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete