Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hey Dude!

Colin,

Daddy has been busy on weekends, and I am sorry that I have not talked to you on a random Saturday or Sunday. Your big sister takes lots of time, Daddy is still finishing the deck (trust me, it will be done soon), and Mommy plans lots of things to fill the void when it needs to be filled (it is just who she is). All of that aside, Daddy was tired, sweaty, stinky, and just exhausted by about 2:00 p.m. today, and you know what...I was thinking that I will miss showing you how to use a drill, saw, sander, other random power tool...blah, blah, blah. Whatever the moment, whatever the thought...I am sad and sorry that you are not here to slow me down. I would love the distraction. Good night little guy. I miss you and love you!

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment