Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unimaginable

Colin,

I try to be kind, try to be good, and try to be understanding, but this blogger went too far and needs to be called out on it. I understand the anger, the frustration, the shear raw feelings that come when your son or daughter dies, but to say "F*%^ You" to your child in any moment is unimaginable and inexcusable.

Daddy can tell you this, he has been angry, hurt, out of his mind at times, but never...and I mean NEVER have I cursed you for dying, and I NEVER will.

I love you!
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Stuart, I know you sent me a message but it accidentally went to my trash file and was in the process of being deleted before I caught it and could read it. Could you please send it to me again? From the subject matter, I have a feeling that I know what it is about and as far as this post goes I can't agree with you more.

    ReplyDelete