Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Your Mommy

Colin,

I do not talk much about Mommy here because I want her to express her feelings and thoughts in her own way without any misinterpretation or misunderstanding from Daddy, but I just felt it was about time I told you how special she is.

First, Mommy is a wonderful mommy to you and your big sister, Ava. She is loving, devoted, and simply amazing with both of you.

Second, your Mommy is a wonderful person who is kind, compassionate, loving, devoted, as well as, feisty, stubborn, driven, and sometimes a bit compulsive...but all in ways that make up for Daddy's shortcomings.

Third, Mommy is a great friend to many and the best friend your Daddy has known for the past 22+ years. She never ceases to amaze me with her dedication in all aspects of her life, which makes me swell with pride when I think of her.

Finally, Mommy puts up with all of Daddy's quirks, foibles, and idiosyncrasies. She tolerates my ups and downs with grace and loving support, and shows me how much she loves me and her family in ways that I do not have the words to express.

For this and for providing Daddy with two beautiful children, I am forever thankful.

I love you!
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Steven,

    I think our wives are the ones that help to hold us up. I know I dont know what I would do without my wife. Great tribute to her. Take care.

    Ernesto

    ReplyDelete