Monday, September 19, 2011

The Mendez Family

Colin,

Today is a sad day for some new friends of Daddy's...the Mendez family. Every 19th of the month is an anniversary they would rather not "celebrate," so today I want to take up some of your internet real estate to celebrate them. Ernesto and Chris have been a great support for your Daddy even though they are clear across the country. For this, I thank them. Their little girl, Zayana, joined you in heaven on April 19th of this year, and for this, I cry for them. So, Colin, today we celebrate the life that blessed Ernesto and Chris all too briefly...here is to your Zayana Grace Mendez.

Love to you and Colin!
Colin's Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Steven,

    Thank you for everything you have done. You have honestly been a Godsend to me and my family. I could never repay you for all the kindness and caring you have shown us, but I hope to come close. You have helped guide me down this road that is less traveled. You are truly and great friend. Always remember that if you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Again, thank you so much!

    Ernesto, Chris, and Baby Angel Zayana Grace Mendez

    ReplyDelete